PRODUCTION FACILITY EXPERTISE
Fernbaby products are produced under a Risk Management Programme - Dairy (RMP) and are tested by an independent laboratory before release into the market. Fernbaby Production Processes are independently audited and are guaranteed to meet Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI) compliance requirements.
We only use high-quality ingredients from reputable and approved suppliers.
Fernbaby and its suppliers fully comply with New Zealand legislation from the farm to your baby’s bottle. Including but not limited to ：
- Animal Welfare (Dairy Cattle) Code of Welfare 2010
- Animal Products Act 1999
- Animal Products (Dairy) Regulations 2005
- HACCP Principles for Manufacturing
- Good Manufacturing Practice ( GMP)
- Australia New Zealand Food Standards Code 2016
- Standard 2.9.1 Infant formula products (For Stage1)
- Standard 2.9.2 Food for infants (For Stage 1and 2)
- Standard 2.9.3 Formulated meal replacements and formulated supplementary foods (For Stage 3)
- Food Act 2014
- Food Hygiene Regulations 1974
- Food Regulations 2015
- Weights and Measures Act 1987
- Packaging materials meet the requirements of the joint Food Standards Australia and New Zealand Code. (ANZFA) Standard 1.4.3.
Articles and Materials in Contact with Food or Recognised equivalent
- Registered with Ministry of Primary Industries under Risk Management Programme - Dairy (RMP)